Background

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Wagon Walk

We try to get outside frequently....Kade LOVES being outdoors!!!  Kade and I try to go for a walk every day.  Whenever I go we take the stroller.  Shane goes on walks with us whenever it is his day off.  Shane likes taking Kade in his wagon.  Yesterday we went on a wagon walk...today Shane, Kade, and I went to the park.  So today a post about the walk and tomorrow pictures from the park.

My Favorite picture!!!!
Kade really wanted to help Daddy steer


Cyrus walked the whole way and then I made him get into the wagon with Kade when we got home so I could get a couple pictures.  Cyrus wanted to flee and Kade just wanted to pet him.  Kade is a really sweet and good petter too.  We just need to get him a dog (one not two) that would love to play with him and doesn't shed like a fur snowstorm.  Cyrus only cares about being with Shane!

No comments: