Background

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Just Another Day

I did not take one picture today, NOT one.  
But I did record a little video of Kade and Shane that I will try to post tomorrow.  I can't do it tonight as uploading video really sucks the latency of the internet from Shane.  SO I will post the video tomorrow.
AND I finished my work for the week yesterday which gives me the weekend to do other fun stuff.  

Here's a few of my favorite pics of Kade from the other day.


The picture above is edited.  I wanted warmer tones, so gave it a little bit of a pop.  The pictures below are all straight out of camera (SOOC) and are in their original unedited format. Although I would love to fix them, I don't have the time to do it right now.

Watching Dad

Looks like he's on a mission

When you fall and get gravel in your mouth, apparently it gives you something to chew on...

Checkin' out Dad's ride!

No comments: