Background

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Belly Laugh

I snapped a quick picture of Kade today in the middle of his Big Belly laugh.  He does this every now and again and it is quite random.  He'll run in to the living room when we're watching something on TV and do this forced huge laugh and sticks his belly out all the way and shows us his silly grin with his teeth showing.  It is the cutest thing ever!!!
Shane swears he's going to be the class clown.  He likes to make us all laugh.  He does this funny laugh, which makes us laugh, and then he does it more.  Hilarious.  I have yet to catch it on video, because he doesn't do it when I have the video camera out, of course.

For this picture, The Flintstones was on and apparently it was FUNNY.

 

I didn't forget about Project 52...I took a couple photos today of us but was not real happy with them, mostly because Kade would NOT cooperate, so will try again tomorrow.  I got some cute ones of Shane and Kade today though, so I will have to share them tomorrow.

No comments: