Background

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Project 52 | TWO

I did it...I took a photo of Kade and I this week.  So here is picture TWO of project 52.



Fat faced double chin action for me...but love Kade's cheesy smile here!
 Shane went on a 4-Wheeling ride yesterday.  So while he was gone, I decided to get out my tripod to get a pic of Kade and I.  But what a pain to be honest!  Kade could not be contained for even a second to get his picture, which is what I normally face, but even worse with the remote.  By the time the picture snapped he was past smiling and doing something else.  Most of my photos ended up being blurry from the wrong focal point or Kade moving.

But I did get a photo or two of Kade and I...I know Kade won't care if the photo was blurry.  He'll just care that there were photos of us.  I started thinking that when my mother was my age right now, I was a junior in high school. Oh my!!!  I can't imagine having a high schooler right now.

**

No comments: