Tonight I encountered more camera problems....My prime lens decided it didn't want to auto focus anymore. Everything is blurry...it looks just like my lens locked up and it won't do anything!!! This is the lens that I use primarily for portraiture and gives a nice blurry background, so I'm pretty bummed! I can still manually focus it, but it is so touchy and extremely hard to get the right focus manually. It's not my camera as my other lenses work just fine on it, so it's definitely the lens. I called Nikon support and basically I have to send it in for repair. Luckily it is covered by a warranty so I shouldn't have to pay anything. I will be mailing it off tomorrow and it takes about 7-10 business days to fix. I can't believe I have another camera issue, but at least I'm not cameraless and still have my other zoom lenses to fall back on.
So, the picture for tonight is of Kade "working" on Mommy's laptop. He loves to move his hands all over the keys and moves mommy's mouse just like she does. But he always manages to open the window for HTML coding...I have no idea how he does that!
I took this picture with the lens that malfunctioned tonight. I got this picture (kind of as it didn't focus quite right) then all of a sudden the lens wouldn't take any more pictures. So my last pic with that lens. Even though it's blurry and grainy from the super high ISO, I really like the composition of it and the glow of the screen. It is a true portrayal of Kade.
No comments:
Post a Comment