I may be away from the blog a bit this week, that is if I'm a good girl who does her studying like she is supposed to. I am studying for my first proctored exam I am taking this week. All of my classes this semester are proctored, which means I have to take them on base at the education center, the proctor puts in the designated password then watches over me as I take my test so I can't cheat. I believe I have 12 of these exams this semester. Keeping my fingers crossed for this first one in Acoustics.
I will be substituting for a class this Friday. I also did my first observation of a speech teacher last week. It was SO interesting.
Shane took this week off of work, just because. He helped a friend move today. He goes back to work on Monday.
And just because...I decided to go ahead and share some of the scary photos of Kade and I. He was messing around by climbing all over me when I was laying down, so took a couple with our small compact camera.
No comments:
Post a Comment