Background

Friday, January 13, 2012

Visiting Kaiser the Dog

Today I took Kade to his first "Toddler Time" at the library.  I'm trying to keep the youngster socialized.  He was the youngest and only 1 of 2 boys.  Today he just observed, but near the end he was ready to share his cheerios with the girls.  He looked at everyone like they were crazy while all the dancing was going on.  During storytime, he decided that was the best time to walk around and try to open doors.  Near the end of storytime he was walking up to some of the girls and staring up close....I guess he needed a better look.  He did try giving his stuffed puppy dog to a couple of the other mothers.  He also loves giving his bottle to elderly women...not sure what that's about.  He walked his bottle right over to the oldest woman in the room, who had brought her grandchildren, and gave it to her.  He did the same thing in the airport, crazy kid.  Unfortunately, I didn't take any pictures, but maybe next week.

After our daily walks, Kade likes to go visit the neighbor dog.  Um, did I happen to mention previously that Kade LOVES dogs?  This was him today saying hello to Kaiser...
 
One day we will build the foundation and put a proper fence between our properties, but for now Kade gets to enjoy seeing the dogs through our crappy fencing.
And just in case you were wondering, my procrastination has continued.  I was prepared to buckle down tonight and get my work done...but my mind wanders, I get sidetracked, and there is suddenly a zillion things I have to get done.  Besides it's not due until Saturday night...plenty of time, eh?!

No comments: