Tonight I am feeling unmotivated. I have one more free day without added work or stress then it is back to school Monday. Our weeks have been uneventful...absolutely nothing going on this week. Nevertheless, growing is always occurring with our little one, so must document in form of photos. He is entertaining on a daily basis. I have lots of pictures, but usually too tired in the evenings to go through them and figure out which ones I want to share or make a collage. I still have lots of great 1st birthday photos I haven't shared yet, including the amazing sour lemon face when Daddy gave him one in the restaurant. I am really overwhelmed with all the photos we have, to tell you the truth. And I still need to get copies of most of them.
Here he is today:
 |
| Kade this evening. If you look closely , you will see a bruise on his forehead from about 3 days ago. Luckily it is almost gone. The little stinker was following me into the kitchen while I was going to fix him a bottle of whole milk (the weaning process is well underway) and he was crying. He tripped and SMACK right into the tiled step up into the dining room. It was a big knot and instantly bruised. Poor little guy :( Daddy was there to pick him up and make him feel better. The picture is a little overprocessed, but the original was a tad overexposed, blurry, and "noisy" so tried to make it look a little better than the original. |
 |
Kade this morning wearing his Nike track suit that his MeeMaw (Shane's Mom) got him.
Do you notice a little noise in my pictures? The top one especially has a lot of noise. In case you are unsure, noise is when the picture looks pixelated or grainy in appearance. Technology changes and improves so fast. I bought my DSLR camera in 2008. It is an awesome camera, but I am itching for an upgrade in the body! I need a new body that has better ISO range, basically one that will shoot better in low light situations and provide less noise. My current camera does okay, but I want even better results. I am scheming on how I can get a new camera body. Drool, drool. |
1 comment:
Love these pictures, So handsome and So Cute!!
Post a Comment