We went to the park yesterday and Kade LOVED the slide the best. Okay, slides and stairs...oh and tunnel. What did he hate??!! THE SWINGS. He wanted nothing to do with the swing. Maybe because it contains him and Mr. Independent wanted to do things on his own and be free to run around. Yep, he was even sliding on his own. He quickly learned how to stick his feet out to the sides to slow himself down or stop. He also learned how to keep his balance while going down fast and kept upright the entire time while sliding. Then he wanted to go right back up. And like true kid intuition wanted to go back up the slide the way he came down. But he loved climbing all the stairs up to the slides too. There was a 2 year old boy named Jackson that he tried to give a hug too, poor Jackson just wanted to go up the stairs to go down the slide. So Kade gave him a good ol' pat on the back while I steered Kade out of the way. He had us laughing!
I didn't take a lot of pictures because my camera can be bulky and gets in the way, so put it in my car after a bit. I need to remember my pocket camera for moments like this.
 |
| Staring at the kids down below. Shane was guarding the gaping hole where a ladder was to prevent a tragic fall. |
 |
| Concentrating deeply on those steps |
 |
| So many kids!!! |
 |
| Going UP |
 |
| "Not fair, I can hardly reach, Dad!" |
 |
| "One day I will be out there playing like those big kids!!!" |
Shane is working this weekend, but has next week off. YAY! But it will be a BUSY week for us all! So much to do and so little time!
But YAY, Our TAXES ARE DONE, YIPPEE!!! Yes, I'm an early bird when it comes to taxes...no procrastination there!
No comments:
Post a Comment