Yes, his golden blonde hair was sticking straight up! This is not his best look. We were cracking up laughing because he looked hilarious. Kade has these super long strands of hair that he has had since birth. Luckily his hair lies flat most of the time. It will be interesting to see what it looks like when he has a full head of hair.....will he inherit his Dad's crazy cowlick?! And that double chin that really only shows up when sitting in his car seat that makes him look like the Michelin baby. This was the only photo I took all day and none of Shane on his birthday. Oops. Overall, it was a nice relaxing day!
***
I have been meaning to get on here and share some pictures. I have photos to share of Kade with the dogs, us at the dog park, and photos from a BBQ. The problem is most of my editing tools, etc are on my laptop. My laptop was bought in 2007 and has traveled throughout the world with me. I really love my laptop, but I think it is ready to bite the dust. The wireless internet only works about half the time on it, my computer often runs sluggish, and the CD-ROM drive will not play discs anymore . I have been maneuvering my photos and tools over to my main desktop computer, but I still prefer my laptop for some reason. I guess it's the ease of being able to move around or watch TV while I edit photos. Time to buy a new laptop I guess.


1 comment:
Love his facial expression!
Post a Comment