Background

Monday, June 13, 2011

4-Wheeling on a Thursday

Kade and I were sitting in the garage watching Dad get ready to go 4-wheeling with a buddy.  Kade had just had a spit up incident and it was hot outside, so shirtless he was.   He was enjoying hanging outside

Here is my favorite picture of the day...I took the picture in our garage and the original looked like this:


I loved the smile, but thought I could make the colors more vibrant and finished, so here is my edited one:


Then I wanted to focus on his face, so I cropped it:


I loved this one, but still wanted to play with effects.  I tried a vintage looking effect that had never worked on any other photo I tried it on, but for some reason it looked good with this picture, focusing on his smile and eyes.  I tweaked it with a couple more little effects and got this....My finished product with my watermark:

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Love these photos! Beautiful Boy!