Background

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

6 Months Old!!!

So little Kade is now 6 months old!  Where did all the time go?!  I took just a couple shots, but didn't get a chance to take very many.  I have been having a blur issue lately, so trying to sort that out on my camera. I will be cleaning my dslr this weekend, it always makes me nervous to do this....then I will try reshooting some 6 month shots of Kade. 

Kade and I went to the swimming pool Tuesday, after he was shown off to a few of Daddy's coworkers.  Kade loved the water, but hated the before part of getting into his swim diaper.  It was incredibly hot!  Over 100 degrees, so poor baby was sweating in the humid dressing room.  He was all covered up, had his hat and sunglasses and all ready for the water and sun.  Once we got into the water, all was good.  We went in the kiddie pool and he got to "walk" in the water which he loved.  It was quite cold, but he had fun nonetheless. Then I took him into the deeper part. Big smiles...next time I need a partner to go with me so we can get actual photos or video of him enjoying the pool.

Kade is SO white that it's hard to tone down his skin tone on camera...it just glares at you, mainly when outside.  My eye doctor told me I was TOO caucasian hence why I have a sensitivity to light, there is not enough pigment in my skin or eyes to block out the light.  Polarized lenses and sunscreen are my best friend.  It looks like Kade may have inherited my "whiteness".




No comments: