When it's hot and humid, popsicles are yummy!!! Little Kade wanted a taste of Daddy's popsicle and he LOVED it! He kept telling Daddy he wanted more!
Yum-Yum!
Dobby wants some too!
Sucking his lip...he does this a lot nowadays, tasting the yummy goodness of popsicles and feeling his teeth
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I feel like I'm so behind. I haven't had much time to read others blogs lately. Ughh.. with the roots. That is a bummer. I guess that is another reason I don't want to have my own house. I have the same "crappy" camera as you!!! I also just bought a new point and shoot to keep in my purse. I think great minds think alike. I can't wait to see the pictures of the baby girl!!!!!
2 comments:
I feel like I'm so behind. I haven't had much time to read others blogs lately. Ughh.. with the roots. That is a bummer. I guess that is another reason I don't want to have my own house. I have the same "crappy" camera as you!!! I also just bought a new point and shoot to keep in my purse. I think great minds think alike. I can't wait to see the pictures of the baby girl!!!!!
Oh by the way, LOVE the pictures of Kade :)
Post a Comment