Background

Thursday, July 21, 2011

7 months

I know...long time no post.  Been crazy hectic with a variety of things plus my mom is visiting.  But thought I would post a few quick pictures of Kade from the past week, who turned 7 months last Thursday on July 14th.  I have lots of great pictures to share when I get a chance...his first time in grass (sad, huh?), first time in a swing, swimming, and seeing Grandma Berge.  Soon I will post!

He is growing so fast.  He has two teeth and is starting to love baby food.  His favorite so far is squash and sweet potatoes.  He makes faces with fruit.  He can now pull himself up in his crib and stand, the little stinker and can stand in his stroller all by himself so he has to be strapped in every time now.  He is standing all over the place and running everywhere in his walker.  It's only a short matter of time before he is walking.  Here's some pictures straight out of my camera (SOCC) without any editing:

July 14, 2011 - Kade turned 7 months old this day - He's copying Daddy's blown cheeks -  I can't wait to edit this photo, it is  SO cute!!!
Ready for a walk with the dogs in his prissy outfit as Daddy calls it

Naked Boy!!!

Crazy Hair!!!  He has a LOT of blonde hair!  Just hard to see in photos.

No comments: