Background

Monday, December 3, 2012

Two Months Old - Part One

Kallista is 2 Months old.  I took quite a few pictures of her, some really good ones I must admit.  So, I will be doing another post when I have more time to work with the other pictures so you can see some of those.  I tried to get some of her and Kade together but Kade was not having it at all that day.  So all these were taken during Kade's nap time.

Kallista is doing so much (physically and verbally).  She adores big brother and often stares at him.    This second month is where I feel like we really got to know her and we are all just falling in love with her even more.


I got quite a few pictures that seriously made Shane and I laugh out loud.  The facial expressions are priceless.  All of these down below are images straight out of the camera (sooc) that were not reworked or edited in any way.
She never cried, just made these interesting faces.  I was so excited she could still wear this headband from her newborn photos.  This headband the elastic is really comfortable, most others it irritates her head.  And I love this white tutu.  I hope she can wear it for awhile.    

While she was being so good, I decided to try on a variety of hats...so I tried on this baby bonnet...
She looks like a little frog or an owl...too funny!


I actually liked this shot of her in this owl hat.

This one is freaky...but still makes me laugh.   I won this hat from some lady who knits photo props in Europe.


1 comment: