Background

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Kade's cleaning job

Kade was awfully quiet while I was feeding Kallista yesterday afternoon.  I walk to the back, where we keep doors closed, but he can open our bedroom door.  I walk into our master bath to find a cloud of white...almost the entire bottle of baby powder had been dumped and shaken on the floor...it was also on the toilet seat and back of the toilet.  While I was cleaning this mess up I missed an important phone call from the school district...kids!  I also learned do NOT sweep up baby powder...just go straight for the vacuum.  Then a quick mop up to catch the last bit.

Also on his mischievous agenda included sticking rocks in the muffler of mommy's car as well as eating lotion and quickly discovering that it is nasty.  Today he broke a bowl getting grapes out of the refrigerator, yes he can easily open our big heavy fridge door now which I discovered last week when he got Daddy (who was at work) a Vitamin water, took it to the office at Daddy's computer, and brought back to the kitchen Daddy's half full one which he put in the fridge.  And the other day he poured water all over himself and the floor using the water from the fridge door which we normally keep locked.  Sometimes funny, sometimes messy and frustrating.




Apparently admiring his handiwork.


1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Looks like he had fun!? Lol! What a mischievous little guy:-) You always know something's up when they are too quiet!