Background

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Kallista's 2 Months Part 2

I am behind, but some more of Kallista's 2 month pics (Oh no, we're coming up on 3 months...months go by too fast).  I just decided I would never get around to editing them anytime soon so will post some of my favorites.

At 2 months old, Kallista:

  • Holds her head, neck, and shoulders up high off the ground
  • Rolls from her tummy to her back ( first roll on December 15, 2012)
  • Can sit upright in the bebepod chair all by herself.
  • Loves her brother...she watches him intensely and smiles when he is near.  
  • Sleeps about 6 hours a night and a couple of naps during the day.
  • Loves to stand with Mommy and Daddy's support.  She will stand and smile.
  • Coos, talks, jabbers and carries on the cutest conversations I have ever heard.
  • She is a little heater and often gets hot which makes her cry.  So take off a blanket and then she's fine.  
  • She is ticklish...on her sides where her ribs are especially.
  • Loves when Daddy strokes her cheek.
  • Absolutely loves tummy time especially when facing a mirror.
  • Smiles when Mommy sings to her.
















Showing off Mommy's wedding ring...she has quite a grasp





Okay, so now looking at some of these, I really want to edit them.  Some will be amazingly cute after a few minor little touch ups or color help.  Alas, no time, so will have to do it another day.






2 comments:

Jennifer said...

She's already changing so much! She's beautiful! Love all the pictures, especially the ones in her sweet white skirt! Love the one of her laughing, I think with the lamb! Very sweet!

Jennifer said...

And the photo of her with your ring, is gorgeous!