Background

Sunday, December 2, 2012

My Funny Boy

Kade is hilarious!!!  He can also be a cranky butt, but he is so funny and makes me laugh daily!  I could picture him being a class clown.

Ever since Mommy's visit to the doctor for her thigh (horrendous staph infection that warranted a trip to the ER, ugh), Kade has been dragging around the unused portion of the gauze roll.  So, Daddy wrapped him up in it.  Poor Captain Awesome has a head injury...Kade thought it was hilarious then ripped it off his head.

This is Kade's serious, "DON'T" face complete with a pointing finger (he got this from Daddy, I am sure of that much).  Along with "No, no, no" always in a succession of three (which he gets from me...he has the rhythm of three down).  I cannot remember what I was doing for him to tell me don't, but he looks pretty threatening for a one year old.

This is Kade holding out his hands to hold his sister.  He has to get himself ready, holds out his hands and motions with his fingers for her to come.  I tell ya, hilarious!!!

Check out Kallista's eyes..."Seriously, Mom, why did you give me to this guy!"

Kade does love his sister

Staring at himself in the closet mirror being a sweet brother. 

Kallista's face cracks me up, she looks extremely worried.  Kade is just being goofy and having fun in the mirror.

I swear I could take pictures of these goofs all day, but people would get bored of them and Kade would not let me get that many pictures.  I am fortunate to get the ones I do get.  My problem then becomes getting them printed off and/or seen by others.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Her face cracks me up in the some of these, with Kade! Her expressions are pretty hilarious!