Can you tell we live in warmer climate...it's been about 75 during the day (in December). He doesn't care about clothes or shoes. But I just imagine him stepping on some awful desert creature, so I'm always dragging him back in to put on shoes (and he usually has clothes on).
This is what happens when your toddler is not in the mood to pose for pictures since Mommy is constantly shoving that big black camera in his face...
I couldn't decide between black and white or color....
Kallista absolutely adores her brother, as you can see...Kade loves his sister most of the time...but really does not like pictures especially after just waking up from a nap.
I was trying to get sibling shots for her 2 month photos...and this is the only one I got. Uncooperative toddler and all my natural light quickly fading. He better suck it up for his 2 year pictures I will be taking of him next week.
This is what happens when you have an awesome sister that gives you hand me downs...this is an old outfit of Sienna's who is now 5 1/2 years. The clothes are still in amazing shape. My sis has graciously given me clothes for both Kade when he was a baby (Thank you Drake) and now Kallista (Thank you Sienna)...plus cute new clothes as gifts which will be viewed in future pics I'm sure.




2 comments:
He was just raking the leaves' mom? Super cute of Kade! Aww, what a happy girl Kallista is! She looks super cute in that outfit! Can't wait to see her in some more! Love the middle pic! She is just too cute! Sienna talks about Kallista daily. The other day, she said, "Mom, I'm going to write what I love about Kallista!" She can't wait to meet her!
Post a Comment