Background

Monday, November 26, 2012

Kade's Photography

I dug out of the drawer our old camera that we bought back in 2007 before our overseas trip.  It's small, compact, shockproof, waterproof, 7.1 megapixels... and takes crappy photos.  So a perfect camera for Kade to use!

I handed it to him turned on and showed him the button to push to take a picture.  Most are blurry pics of his hand, but he got a couple good ones in and some that crack me up.  For the first hour, he was concentrating so hard on taking a picture of a granola bar.  He would carry it with him, sit down and try to aim that camera at the granola bar, but he was so close that most are just dark blobs.  The intense look on his face, staring at the LCD screen with the granola bar pushed up to the front of the camera.  I think he mostly just likes to look at things through the LCD monitor on the back.

He would crack me up when I would tell him to take my picture... he would push the button, then move the camera forward into my face.  By that time the flash had already gone off and the picture had already been taken, getting a picture of blurred nothingness.

Here are some of Kade's pictures...

Self Portrait of his own leg and foot.

A decent shot of the infamous granola bar and his diaper.

Granola bar, Diaper, and his leg/foot...such talent!

Attempting a picture of mommy and sister

Wow!!  Kade actually got a good picture!

Artistic interpretation...Can you tell what this is?  I laughed when I saw it on the camera.  He captured a picture of his baby sister's butt and legs after her bath on a green towel on top of her play mat during tummy time with mommy's hands at the top left straightening the towel.  So funny...I can actually feel the movement of her kicking legs.   Maybe a photographer in the future?! 

Super close up of the speaker underneath our flat screen tv.  It's actually in focus!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Little photographer! Great Pictures Kade!!