Kade reaches for anything, but especially loves anything we drink out of. Water bottles, mugs, glasses, etc...he reaches for them all. He brings it into him, hugging it close, and tries to drink out of it regardless of how large it may be. One of these days I will get a good photo of this. For now I got a bunch of cute pics when he took my water bottle away from me as I was putting him in his bouncer. He has good grip and hung onto it the entire time I was placing him in his chair...then he continued to keep it close. Kade is also good at pulling things and can pull the music maker on his bouncer as he is doing in one of the photos.
I know I have this picture on my blog a few times, but I love this gummy smile. He cracks me up!!!



1 comment:
Love these!!!
Post a Comment