Background

Friday, May 13, 2011

Toys: Bouncer & Rubber Duck

Kade has discovered toys.  He loves the noise they make or the lights.  Anything within his reach he grabs at.  Half the time it ends up in his mouth, no matter what size. 

This is his bouncer.  We can see how much he has grown by where his head reaches the giraffe cartoon figure on the seat.  He likes the purple hippo.  He is often drawn to the color purple.  He can reach the bananas, pull it and make the music play. 

And his Rubber Ducky...
I got this for Kade way before he was born, last summer.  I just liked the look of it.  I thought it was unique, boyish, and cute.  It's from Jon Bon Jovi's Rock Star Baby Collection.  Kade likes to chew on it. 


Storyboards are fun to make!

1 comment:

SHINNanigans said...

Kade is THEEEE cutest! Love your storyboards. One day I'll get to digi-scrapping. I've got the stuff, just need to make the time. Hugs to you!