Background

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Fun in the Sun

It has been windy lately, but we finally had a calm, hot day so took advantage by letting Kade and the dogs experience the wading pool.  Kade was first...


I had gotten him a rash guard swimsuit in two sizes.  I was afraid the smallest one wouldn't fit, but it did.  Yay!!!  He also has some swim trunks he should be able to wear in late summer as well. And his swim trunks have ....skull and bones on them, you may have guessed!  His sunglasses are actually toddler sized, but hey they work for now too.  You may be surprised, but Kade doesn't mind the hat or glasses at all.  He doesn't touch them or tug on it.  I hope he stays like that! 



He LOVES the water and loves to splash.  Water straight from the hose wasn't too bad temperature wise.  Look, I was playing and made rounded corners on my pictures.   


So I was playing with photo effects.  Check out the same picture below.  The top is the original followed by two different effects.  Kade is such a good model! 


Then it was the dogs' turn for the pool...

No comments: