1) Busy...lots of stuff going on.
2) I have not been feeling well lately.
I have not been taking many pictures lately, mostly because I haven't felt up to it. I also have no drive or motivation to do anything. It is difficult enough to get the housework and my schoolwork done.
Shane built a privacy fence around our house. I still have yet to take the after photos. He did a good job. He took the whole week off work and it pretty much took the entire time to do it. It was a big job. We still have one gate to finish though and the protective stain.
Shane also sold his dirtbike, so he bought a Harley Davidson Street bike with that money. We drove to LA to see the bike he had been eyeing for some time on Craigslist. He looked it all over and rode it around a bit. We got it and then he drove it home. But we had to stop for new tires on it. We found a Harley shop that would do it in Anaheim. Here's a few cell phone pics from that trip:
![]() |
| Sleeping on the trip home |
![]() |
| Kade got a fat lip at the Harley shop when he tripped and fell while running :( |
Our biggest news and the reason I have been feeling so awful is that we found out we are expecting baby #2. This was a huge shock and surprise. Especially since I had been breastfeeding Kade for 13 months and had no menstrual cycles whatsoever. This means that the doctor had to use ultrasounds to figure out how far along I am. Based on two ultrasounds I am now just over 9 weeks with a possible due date of October 4th, maybe before. My next doctor's appointment is next week, just a regular OB appointment. Family knows but we have not officially announced it...waiting for after the first trimester. I'm only writing about it here since I don't really receive much traffic on this blog. I have already heard baby's heartbeat though and all looks good. So far this pregnancy is the complete opposite of Kade's which was so easy. With this one I feel awful every day all day and have vomiting along with nausea. This whole thing is crazy really and so unexpected. Almost every single person says "Oh it's because you weren't thinking about getting pregnant." Um, I disagree with this greatly and is one of those pet peeve statements for infertiles that happen to conceive. I will tell you that I often thought about whether we would ever have a second baby after Kade. I was just as highly stressed and occupied as I was during my 9 years trying. And with that statement my miscarried pregnancies don't make sense then. So yes, a big pet peeve even if it's meant out of good intentions, it ends up being hurtful in the end. I have been told by a few doctors that sometimes after having one baby your body just knows what to do and I tend to agree with this statement more. But we will really never know why.
I cannot say I will keep up to date with posting because I still feel pretty awful...but will do my best.
*





1 comment:
Cute pictures! Kade looks so grown Up!
Post a Comment