Background

Monday, December 26, 2011

Presents & Corners

This picture of Kade cracks me up from a few days prior to Christmas.  The little turkey loved playing with the wrapped presents, especially the ribbon.  He did manage to completely open up one gift a couple days before Christmas and barely started on a second.  Tearing paper is fun!
"I don't care what's inside, I just like playing with presents!!!"
"I also love sitting on presents..they are just my height!!!"
When Kade is not getting into presents, he is standing in the corner...by choice.  Yes he loves this little white chair I got from an antique store and uses it as a climbing toy.  He goes to the chair corner often to just hang out as you can see:

  He was trying to sit on the back of the chair.  He is a climber just like his Daddy.  Today he climbed onto the top of the coffee table, yikes.


No comments: