Kade loves Dogs. He always has. A flashback of him at nearly 8 months old (August 12, 2011):
 |
| Intently watching the live action movie, "Marmaduke" |
 |
| DOGGY!!! |
Kade loved our pug pups, but for their best interest and our sanity, we gave them to a loving new home in September. We still have Cyrus, but he is older and can get grouchy so he is not as much fun to play with. I must admit I miss the pugs like crazy and I believe Kade does too. So, for my birthday in October, my mom got me a stuffed animal, a pug. Right away Kade took to it and wouldn't let it go. He took it with him everywhere. This is the first toy he has shown any affection to. Needless to say this stuffed pug became his.
 |
| I love you Buddha Pug!! |
So Mom got me another one for Christmas, which Kade immediately took out of my arms when I opened it and hugged it. He carried that one all around the house and wouldn't let it go. Maybe these dogs remind him of our sweet Buddha and Dobby?! Here he is yesterday with the second pug puppy.
 |
| Carrying Pug #2 around...The elephant was one of Kade's birthday gifts from Grandma Berge which he also likes to carry around, usually by the trunk. |
...and his favorite book right now is all about puppies, big surprise...he brings this over for me to read to him on a daily basis. This was his chosen story Christmas night after his bath.
 |
| He got this book from the hospital when he was born...It's in Spanish and English and has some texture to the pages. |
What can I say, the kid is a dog fanatic!!
No comments:
Post a Comment