A wreck...we actually passed three wrecks on this day. But this one resonated with me as there was a fatality. I quickly snapped this picture curious, but then I realized after, someone's life was lost and I felt guilty. A long-haired blonde woman died in this crash, partially visible from the freeway, although covered in this pic. I don't know her name or age but it makes you realize how in an instant all can change. You never know what card you will be dealt in this game of life or when the game is over for you.
So, I am thankful. Thankful for all the wonderful family in my life...for their love and support. I am thankful for the most amazing husband and our son who magically came into our lives...And for all the life experiences we have been given. I hope and pray that we all have a long life yet to live, but you never know. I know we must be prepared in case the inevitable happens...especially now we have a little one in our lives. I am cherishing every moment of our precious delicate life and all the people we have had the privilege of meeting. Thank you for this life!
*

No comments:
Post a Comment