He was in such a good mood that night and actually got video of him talking to Shane. Too funny! He talks with such expression and tends to be more verbal in the evening. If only I could crack the baby code and figure out what he is saying.
I am a big Dr. Seuss fan, so here's a few pictures of my favorite pajamas!!!
![]() |
| Blue eyed Boy |
![]() | |||
| Smiling at Daddy...His facial expression here reminds me of me in one of my baby pictures. |
Um, Are you thinking crazy eyes?! I am! Double chin and crazy expression, that's our boy!
In each picture he looks so different, it all depends on how he is positioned and what he is doing.
Diaper Butt!!!
Shane loved the saying on the back, "It is fun to have fun, but you have to know how!"
![]() |
| Tired Boy crying |
![]() |
| And a yawn...time for bed! |









No comments:
Post a Comment