Background

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

3 Months Old!!!

On Monday, March 14th, Kade turned 3 months old.  He had a brief visit to the doctor where we learned he now weighs 13 1/2 pounds and is 23 1/2 inches.  Lots of 3's!!!  He gained 3 lbs from his last visit at 8 weeks and also grew 1 1/2 inches.  We suspected he's been growing a lot and this confirmed it.  He is nearly too tall for all his 3 month pajamas.  In other clothing he perfectly fits in size 3 months right now, in 3-6 month, not 0-3...shortly he will be in 6 month clothes.  Our boy is growing fast!!!   Mommy took pictures of him to document the 3 month milestone.  Here are a few I took (all were taken Tuesday) and have edited so far...I may have more to share later.  Wow, 3 months!!!






Too cute not to share, but I wanted to keep Kade's modesty intact.  Hee-hee

My favorite




Was trying to get both the pugs to pose with Kade, but it wasn't happening.  I was lucky enough to get this shot of Dobby & Kade..

No comments: