Kade is 10 weeks old now. Our boy got a new toy that arrived on Monday, the "Kickin' Coaster". Kade moves his arms and feet A LOT...so we thought this might be right up his alley. He was in a good mood yesterday, so I put him in it. He is still a little small for it yet, but I'm sure he'll be cruising in it in no time. He also hasn't made the connection yet that his feet can make him move or cause the music to go off. The tag is still on the toy as I was contemplating returning it. The vibration mode on it sounds like a jet plane...it is LOUD...even when he is sitting in it. I'll try it a bit longer, but will most likely keep it. Guess we won't have the problem of leaving the vibration setting on like we do on his bouncer and running down the batteries. Here's him in his new seat...
If you look closely in the picture above you can see he has his eyes set on something....One thing he did for the first time yesterday was pick up a toy all by himself and put it to his mouth. I was floored. Here's pictures of the first toy he grabbed while sitting in the seat.
And our boy in his bebepod, later in the day. He still can't sit up completely on his own yet of course (he always leans to the left), but it doesn't keep mom from trying.
And later that night after dad got home from work...
No comments:
Post a Comment