Yesterday I posted some of Kade's 8 week shots on my private blog...then it happened. I got the message saying I had hit my limit for photo storage. In order to get more storage I would have to pay. Well, screw that! I knew I had been uploading too big of files for my photos...so now comes the tedious task of editing photos I have already uploaded, resizing them smaller, and deleting my unfavorite photos to make more free storage space. Then I also decided to change up the layouts. I made a new header and have a new background. I am still working on changing the font and a couple other little additions. It's coming along!
But due to this undertaking I have not yet edited my photos from today. But there's always tomorrow, right?! Along with laundry, finishing our taxes, and taking care of the kiddo....plus so much more. Oh boy...the days are slowly running all together. What day is this anyway?
*
No comments:
Post a Comment