Background

Friday, February 25, 2011

"Future's so bright....

...he's got to wear shades"...to quote that awesome 80's song!

I had a gift card to spend at a certain store and I had no idea what to get there.  Then I saw these sunglasses.  Being hot, bright, & sunny here...I thought it would be a good purchase.  They only had the third size in stock which is supposed to be for 2-4 year olds.  I figured I could hang on to them till he's old enough.  I got them in the mail the other day and was showing them to Shane tonight, so we put them on him.
Kade was hilarious!  He seemed to actually enjoy wearing them.  He would look in the mirror and at us like the big goofy things on his face weren't even there...we were cracking up.  Shane ran to get the camera and got a few shots of him....

 Kade in his new glasses with Mommy....isn't he cool?!
 The same picture, but with a close up of the boy:

My handsome guy
~~~
And earlier when he was fast asleep:

No comments: