Background

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Jen & Family...Arrival of Baby Drake

I hung out with my sis, niece, possibly future bro-in-law.  I took a few posed pictures, but little Sienna wouldn't cooperate with her smile.  Oh well, they still turned out cute though!
Here is a family pic of Jenny, Tad, Sienna, & baby Drake in the belly...

While taking a picture of Tad and Jenny, Sienna decided she wanted to be in the photo too.


The girls...Mom, Jen, Sienna, & Me (Thanks for taking the photo, Shane)

Shane & I with Sienna (Thanks Jen for snapping the shot)

*****
On Saturday, July 31st, little Drake Camryn was born.  He weighed in at 10 lbs, 4 oz and 21 1/2 inches long.  Welcome to the world, Drake!!! 

I am most disappointed I am unable to be there...to hold him...and snap photos of him.  I can only hope that we can visit soon.  Auntie Jody & Uncle Shane look forward to visiting him soon.  Special thanks to Tad who kept me happy with photos of the new addition via mobile phone.  I included a couple shots of Drake that Tad shared...Thank you !!!  Congrats to the new Mom & Dad...Jenny & Tad!!! 

Drake

Proud big sis, Sienna

Sienna, Drake, and grandma

No comments: