Background

Saturday, August 7, 2010

21 week Baby Belly ~ Self Portraits

Our baby is now 21 weeks along.  I have not done a pregnant belly pic yet, although I always meant to.  So I figured I better do it now before I get any further along.  I feel like my tummy is huge for 21 weeks and although, I know I had some weight to lose prior to getting pregnant, I am going to have to watch my intake of easy, quick foods so my pregnancy weight doesn't get too out of control.  These are my belly self portraits at 21 weeks...
  


Belly Close-up




Just for fun...I thought I would show some of the process of photo editing.  The first picture is the original shot I took prior to any editing...
Original self portrait

Then I usually look at different color effects as well as black and white effects, playing with each photo.  These are the two looks I liked for this photo, along with some editing of the background, getting rid of blemishes on my face and shirt, and lastly adding my watermark...

Color edited version

Black and white edited version

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you look fabulous! 21 weeks already! Holy Moly.. it just seems like yesterday was 3 weeks!