Background

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

We're Back!!!

Yes, we're back in California!  We are moved back into our house and nearly settled.  We had to do some last minute renovation, due to damage...but are getting things back in shape...slowly.  I thought it was time to start back up on posting a photo a day.  I should be able to keep up with editing and posting of at least one photo a day again.  Granted, life in California won't be quite as unique as life abroad and may seem more mundane...but I can still get plenty of good shots.  For the next week or so, I will post some pictures of our trip to Oregon visiting family.  But, my picture today is of Shane on his first day back to work. 

Shane is in his Alpha uniform ready for check in....
   He has worked so long in civilian clothes...suit and tie...it is odd to see him back in uniform.

No comments: