Background

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Kade says HI

I do believe it is time for another update.

Kade is waving and saying hi to everyone (including people on tv) plus walking everywhere now.  He loves to eat anything we are eating....chili, ice cream, refried beans, so far he likes it all.  He loves plums and apples.  He is a handful, but lots of fun too.  His little personality is starting to show.

I am off to a photography workshop this weekend with a friend, so the boys are alone for 3 full days.
I am juggling all my school work somehow, but it is not easy.  Memorization of anatomy is the most difficult.  My anatomy book is accompanying me to my photography workshop this weekend as I have a closed book test on it next week.  The other three classes are a little easier, but I'm doing good so far in class.  This term ends in December....then I get to do it all again in January for 4 more classes....and again for summer term...then I will have my bachelor's degree. However, I am trying to figure out a plan for grad school.  That's the hard part.

Shane is on the range last week and this week.  He goes to working in the middle of the night again in October, blech!  We both hate that shift.  Midnight to 9 AM is no good.

A few pics of our little guy...

Kade walking to me and waving hi

Playing with a truck in the bathtub

Bubbles in the mouth

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Love the pictures!! His two teeth are super cute!