Background

Friday, August 5, 2011

The Park Swing

So during the boy's nap time today I decided to finally edit a few photos I took when my Nikon still worked...and I do have LOTS more to wade through...but it's a start..  So, yes, still waiting on my camera.  I check it's status every single day!  The current status says "in shop" which means it is in the repair process.  I can't wait until it says "shipped".  I hope it's soon!  If it hasn't shipped by Wednesday of next week then I will call Nikon to inquire.  I have a little 2 day old baby boy waiting, darnit!!!

So...let me start with a few of Kade's first time in a swing at a park.  These were taken on July 14th in Newport Beach...

Looking at Daddy...Wish I had gotten Shane in the shot too!  But it's still an interesting composition.  
Kade liked swinging...but after about 10 minutes, he was done!  Just enough to get some photos.  
Dad pushing Kade in the swing
Side Note:
You may ask...why put your name (a.k.a. watermark) in such a weird place on the photo, not in the corner?!  Well the purpose of watermarking is so others cannot steal your photos for use on their sites etc. and claim them as their own.  If I put it in the sand, my watermark is easy to remove...but by placing it partially on objects in the photo, it's a little more difficult to remove my watermark.  But sometimes it's hard to find the right spot to place it in certain pictures as I don't want to draw away from the subject of the photo either.
This is not my photographer's watermark.  I am still trying to figure out my logo and watermark for my actual photography.  That is a work in progress.
*

No comments: