Background

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Shane's Huge Cheek

Shane went to the dentist first thing Tuesday morning and got a crown replaced.  After the procedure he had the numbness from the shots and a super huge cheek.  48 hours later his cheek is still swollen, very little of it has gone down.  I called his dentist (he has to go to the one on base) and the guy I spoke too said he didn't know but Shane could come by and get it checked out.  Now we all know that Shane won't do that.  So, in the meantime the hubby looks like he's packing nuts or sunflower seeds  for the winter.  Hopefully it gets better or I'm making him go get it checked out.

Here's my two guys during Shane's lunch, after his dentist appointment, as we were all watching tv together...

Shane in pain and his swollen right cheek...Kade content with Dad.

A little more of a smile from Dad

No comments: