Background

Friday, January 11, 2013

2013 Already!

It is the New Year.  What has been going on in our world lately?!  Craziness!!  I have been meaning to post pictures, but the days fly by too fast.  I have very little free time and the time I do have has been filled with one project or another.  The last month involved...

Kade turning 2
Kallista turning 3 months
Christmas & New Year
Visit with Santa
Doctor appointments
Seaworld trip

I meant to blog about it all...and maybe I still will.

Maybe it will slow down.  I just finished Kallista's birth announcement which is mailed off now.  I want to get Kade's 2 year announcement together, but he has been so uncooperative for pictures.  I have a lot of blurred shots of him as he moves too much!  I am currently working on a 2013 photo calendar for us.  Shane got a position change at work...which is good and bad.

Shane is getting the big snip done in 2 weeks...after all of our infertile years, our family is complete now.  Shane is also having a sleep study done soon so hopefully they can help his sleep issues.  That's it for the big picture at the moment...there is more little stuff which I will try to share when I am able.  But for now a few pictures will have to suffice:

Daddy is home for lunch and the kids ar oh so happy!!!
Kallista loves Daddy and loves attention!

Christmas Dress from Grandma Berge


The picture is blurred...Kade moves fast, have to make sure Kallista isn't hurt in the process.  In their Christmas clothes...I WILL get a photo of the two together, eventually!!!