Unfortunately, these pictures aren't very good, but I must explain....this is the 4th time I have seen this woman walking with the red cooler on her head. Every time before, it was either too dark to catch the picture or I forgot my camera. Today I had my camera, but I was never at a good position or angle to get a good photo. So, I hope I will see her again! Here's the few I took today:
Here she is walking by the bus station...keeping the cooler steady....but then her hand comes down...
...and she walks with the cooler balanced on her head with no hands!!! This amazes me everytime!!! Too bad the pictures turned out blurry...I had to take them through our back window.
I will see you yet again, red cooler lady, and I will get a good picture of you and your amazing ability!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment